Mo-Kan just posted in FB that they are aware of the forecast for the weekend & are waiting to see if it changes much before making a decision about this weekends racing/ Says they will post (on FB) around noon Friday what their plans are...Its looking COLD!!
Aug 28, 2018
Unfortunately, due to track scheduling, CSSC will not have an optional qualifier on Saturday Sep 1st. We will be running Sunday Sep 2nd only. Our first optional qualifier is scheduled at 2pm, the second qualifier is at 4pm. First round is at 6pm, semifinals at 7:30 and the final is at 9pm. However, we are welcome to bring our cars to park on Saturday with 4 crew members in for free. It is shaping up to be a good CSSC turn out! There is also talk of a gamblers race for any non-qualified cars organized by Roger Rabbit. Thanks!